These are two scripts I wrote for (1) automating the creation of manuscripts and (2) for fixing up the bibtex output beyond what I could do by hacking the BST file.
runlat example ksh script for creating a manuscript bibfix.ex example ex script for correcting output from bibtex
Icarus has recently modified their manuscript styles. The following are hacks I did to produce a close approximation to the new style. Use at your own risk!home page
icarus.sty dummy Icarus style file (a one-liner) icarus.cls modified AAS class file (for manuscript layout) icarus.bst modified Icarus BST file (for bibliography format)